These Sweet Sunday Afternoon Chocolate Chip Chewies are both gluten free and dairy free. They’d even fit the paleo cookie lineup, too!
This one-bowl paleo cookie recipe makes 8 chewy cookies and comes together quickly. Almond flour, butter, maple syrup and a farm fresh egg can pack some nutrients in to a sunny, Sunday treat spot. I simply assign each ingredient to the kiddos and have them pour into one bowl. A few turns with a wooden spoon and you’re ready to roll. The batter consistency is more like play-doh than a typical cookie batter. They’re a quick cook and a quick mix and a good means of self control, because they only make 8.
Sunday Afternoon Chocolate Chip Chewies Paleo
One-Bowl Paleo, Gluten-free, Dairy-free Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookie
Makes: 8 Cookes
- 1 Egg
- ½ c. Almond Butter
- 2 T Coconut sugar or sweetener of choices
- 3-4 T Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 T maple Syrup
- ½ t Baking Soda
- Pinch Salt
- ¼ c Chocolate Chips (Enjoy Life are dairy/gluten free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put all ingredients in one bowl, except chocolate chips.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop 8 equal sized spoonfuls onto the baking sheet..
- Bake 10-12 minutes.